How I Cured My Squamous Cells Carcinoma Skin Cancer

Related imageI suffered a minor pores and skin harm on my again at some point of my more youthful days inside the Marine Corps. The size of the harm became approximately 1/four inch, after which grew to golf ball length - 32 years later.

Over the years, I tried each skin medicinal drug from numerous doctors. Some worked transient, at the same time as others did no longer treat the trouble location at all. Nothing seemed to work, until now.

It changed into on a wet day returned in December 2014. I changed into going thru a few vintage photograph albums. I noticed some thing out of the normal with my grandparent's 8 x 10 picture. It had a bulge in the middle.

I peeled the photo again and discovered a folded piece of paper taped to it. My grandmother gave me the picture in 1976. I positioned it inside the picture album with out looking on the again. At first, I idea it become considered one of her well-known recipes; alternatively, it became a therapy for my skin cancer!

My pores and skin most cancers is Squamous Cell Carcinoma. The place had grown to about 1-1/4" in diameter. In fact, the sore spot have become blistered and oozing with blood at instances due to the open wound. It was very hard to keep easy sheets or wear shirts with out staining the entirety.

On February 1, 2015, I decided to try my grandparent's pores and skin most cancers treatment.

This is how I did it...

Ingredients:
Organic Coconut Oil (you could locate this at your local fitness shop).
Arm & Hammer Baking Soda (you could locate this at your nearby grocery store).

For every software, degree half teaspoon of coconut oil and 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda, and positioned right into a small cup. Mix it round very very well till it looks as if a white paste. For large areas, mix complete teaspoon.

Before applying it to the pores and skin, wash the region smooth with a heat washcloth, or take a warm bathe.

Use the spoon to pour the paste over the whole infected region. Make sure all of it is
included. Place a 3" x 4" water resistant adhesive pad (latex bandage) over the vicinity. Leave it on for a 24 hour period, or less.

The next treatment can be the exact aggregate of components and application. Take bandage off, wipe the vicinity smooth, follow the paste with a brand new bandage. Do this for the subsequent 12-14 days, or till you begin to see the pores and skin heal.

Unfortunately, I do now not recognize how coconut oil and baking soda blended works as well as it does. However, I can say my pores and skin cancer is gone. The trouble place is absolutely healed and lower back to everyday. Of course, this isn't going to help all of us along with his or her skin most cancers. But, it would assist anyone accessible with pores and skin most cancers like mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Important Facts on Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer.......

Even though cancer is the maximum deadly, it is not the maximum commonplace form of skin most cancers. If you need to take the fine measure...